Support Us

Support Alexandria’s Only Community Children’s Choir!

The Alexandria Kinderchoir is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.

Tuition payments cover only 60% of our operating expenses. We are committed to keeping tuition low and rely on community donations and grants to cover the remaining 40%. Your charitable dollars ensure we can continue offering a robust program to any child who wants to sing with us!

We thank you for your support!